Yes, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, stoners of all ages, tomorrow comes the long awaited 4.20!
One day a year, American's unite to celebrate a common past time. Marijuana has been around since god knows when, but was brought to America for recreational use by Mexicans, who transported it across the boarder and into our lifestyles. Half of the memorable music we listen to is made by musicians under the influence. People are constantly coming up with excuses for substance abuse and to that I say: God bless America!
Medicinal purposes, relxation, remembering, forgetting, creative outlets, musical inspiration, peer pressure: there are so many reasons why people do it but the base reason is always the same: it's fun.
When asked which people preferred more, Californian residents claimed to enjoy marijuana more than they did alcohol. They said that while alcohol is fun occasionally, you lose more control of your inhabitions and it causes trouble, illness or addiction more often than not. When stoned, you're inhabitions are still lost to you occasionally, but you become to complacent to do anything about it.
Tomorrow, I wish you a happy 4.20 whether you smoke or not. Be happy, be merry, and remember that crack kills. Not pot :)
The story of a girl without a country, a mind without a master and a imagination without limits
Popular Posts
-
The last thing any American thinks about is how susceptible we are when it comes to capitalist exposure. The system of free enterprise that...
-
Routine is a word that can comfort one person and yet completely disrupt another. I like to think I straddle the line. I love coming home...
-
Any average American female is conflicted with thoughts of the future. These women could either become wonderful mothers, taking kids to soc...
-
I am thankful that first impressions aren't always right. For instance, a new girl has recently joined the office forces of the reservat...
-
"There are few whom I love, and fewer still of whom I think well." Jane Austen has always been an author dear to my heart, but wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment